Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Reviews for Program Manager

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,308 reviews

Fantastic Environment

Really loved my time in MS, started on a 3 month contract and advanced to more senior role and permanent position. Great people to work with always felt like I was lucky to be surrounded by such good people who always had time to support you. Fantastic benefits and life/work balance.

Pros

People, Life Balance, Benefits, Progression Opportunities

Cons

Really can't think of any, i'd only be nit picking.

Great opportunities

Microsoft is a great employer in Ireland. Over the years the company has evolved and has put a lot of effort into employee wellness. There are good benefits and a lot of opportunities to learn and expand your skillset. Unfortunately, the group I was in had redundancies or I would still be there.

Pros

Great benefits, flexitime, further education, internal opportunities

Great place to work, very flexible working hours

Always enjoyed my time at Microsoft. Opportunity to grow and develop your career. Good to build experience. I have had opportunities to get involved in multiple projects which has helped me develop multiple skills and learn other areas.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Great Company

A super company who require 100% commitment and are in an ever changing environment, Constantly upskilling employees and enabling great career progression.

Pros

Rewards, Travel

Cons

Very Demanding, Travel

Great benefits and salary but poor management in Dublin

Not a positive culture for introverts, a one size fits all attitude towards personality types.The low partitions made it very noisy and hard to concentrate, especially for introverts, but management didn't care. Management in Ireland is ineffective, too focused on keeping their own jobs rater than moving the business forward.

Pros

Salary and benefits

Cons

Dislike of introverts

Great learning hub

It may sound like a cliche but every day is different. The worrk is diverse and the interactions with other individuals and groups ensure you can develop you knowledge.

Pros

Interaction with different people

Cons

Can be long hours due to the US headquarters

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2

3.4K
2.4K
1K

3.5Job security/advancement
  • Microsoft
  • Program Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?