Microsoft

Microsoft Employee Reviews for Specialist

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 7,308 reviews

Productive and fun place to work

I worked there on 3 month contract as transactional specialist, I learned a lot but didn't get my contract extended. The days were going fast, great people, not the best pay and often overtimes but it was good place to make friends and learn about the business .

Pros

easy going environment

Cons

sometimes late hours until 11pm

Fun and creative workplace

Great and structured workplace with a nice working atmosphere and great career opportunities.Being part of fast-paced environment at Microsoft especially during peak times like FY Q-end, meant I frequently had to work against strict deadlines.

Good

A good company to work with, if you are starting your career and want some experience, good for starting an open dor for the future and meet a lot of new people from different culture.

nice enviorement for work,

multicultural environments. professional maganers. fantastic place for start to work if you are from other country.

Pros

to improve my professional skills

Cons

shift 12h

Very diverse company with a requirement for continuous learning and overtime.

Management could have been stronger, Communication occurs through out the team but retaining the information being shared was the issue. Constant updates and changes in protocol were made daily with very little training. Therefore errors and uncertainty are common. Subsidized food and free food during overtime was nice and we had some other good perks including a pool table during quiet periods. Future progression within the company is bleak as a new phase in the Company's sourcing will see many positions and work loads being sent abroad within the next 5 years.

Pros

Subsidized and free meals, excellent colleagues from all over, learning advanced Microsoft systems/programs

Cons

Constant overtime, high stress, not enough training, low incentive

Busy and productive workplace

Its typically a busy but fulfilling day at arvato(microsoft). i've learnt how to become a part of the team as we work on cases together and keep the queue at a minimum each day. My Co workers see me as hard working and quirky. i always reach my daily target. the hardest part of the job is the really demanding hours, we do alot of 12 hour shifts. Overall i enjoy the job because it gives me challenges and i overcome them and learn new things

Pros

great staff

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microsoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2