Midleton Park Hotel Employee Reviews

manager,does not listen
Accommodation Assistant (Former Employee) –  Midleton Park Hotel, County Cork4 December 2019
.... there is a clique - make ones life difficult,if you complain to the manager or supervisor, they could not care less, bullying/harassment,cursing is normal, again, no action are taken ...if the manager or supervisor does not like you would make your life not worth living !,staff have no English !
Stressful
Hotel Manager (Former Employee) –  Midleton, County Cork7 August 2019
Always understaff, extremely stressfull.Many of managers,staffs left in one year this place.The food was deducted from the wages,but usually I couldn't eat.The drunk customers destroyed the place, made to warzone and they have endangered the staffs.
Pros
Nice colleagues
Cons
Stressful
Would not recommend
Wait Staff / Bar tender (Former Employee) –  Midleton, Co. Cork, IE13 December 2018
I worked here for a year, on my first day I was just thrown in the deep end and had to fend for myself. Management here aren't helpful at all and huge staff turnover, always short of staff! Management pick and choose their favorites and treat everyone differently. You are worked to the ground and even on your days off they ring and ask you to work. Pay is worryingly low and they deduct your uniform and your meals out of your wage even if you don't eat their horrible food!! Most of the wait staff and most of the chefs are nice and they are what made me stay for a while but the hotel is run very very badly and staff aren't looked after here. Would not recommend!!!
Pros
Some of the employees are nice
Cons
Long hours, bad management, low wage, no free meals, no work/life balance
Busy
Waitressing (Former Employee) –  Cork19 September 2018
Often understaffed, stressful environment to work in. Acquired a lot of skills & qualities whilst working there. Learned the importance of working in a team.
Pros
The staff/ membership to gym
Cons
Work hours inconsistent
it was a great place to work in
Bar Staff (Former Employee) –  Midleton, County Cork23 May 2017
i enjoyed working there but i just need a change. i tought it was for me just seem it was't i had grat time for the mangers and other staff you they would always put a smile on oyur face no matter what
Pros
free lunches
productive and nice atmosphere
Kitchen assistant (Former Employee) –  Midleton, County Cork23 June 2016
this job was all about management and team work. Team work was a big a huge aspect in this sort of job. I learned to listen and contribute in the team. I also improved my management skills.