MITIE

MITIE Employee Reviews

Very poor and rude management. You never see a wage increase nor career progression. Even the Xmas parties are paid by the staff. Work for Mitie only if you are desperate. Staff is always left short of wages or holiday entitlements. I wish I had something nice to say about this company but unfortunately I can’t find anything positive.
Pros
Great relationship with the clients.
Cons
No career progress.
You working like a horse! No up salary.. i working 7 days... you can't have any plance because your superviser call you and tell you that you shoud work saturday and sunday! working at all holidays. no necessary materials for work. you need to fix everything yourself or bring it home. asked to bring new mops, they said no wash it yourself and use it further. no gloves toilets have to be washed with bare hands! I do not advise working with them! pay the minimum wage!
Managers only think on their side, they don't care about employees. Salary does not compensate for stress. I do not recommend this company to anyone working.
Good company to work for always paid on time never a problem getting supplies area manager very helpful you just get on with your work and get paid stress free!
I worked at mitie for 3 years and I enjoyed everyday I worked there I was a cleaning manager and I was very busy everyday I was responsible for 60 cleaning staff and the daily running of the cleaning on site
Easy job, organised, the rate of payment is competitive, flexible hours. I would not mind word with this company again and for sure i would recommend this company,
I wouldn’t recommend Working with the company there pay structure is genuinely wrong with mitie staff and the way staff gets paid from month less then next month 1 month more you can’t balance there life style
Worked for them in Dublin for a few years. The BOI contract is a complete and utter mess. The amount of contract managers & staff turnover is astounding. They treat the lower paid employees really badly & don't value your opinion whatsoever. There are no benefits or rewards fpr working with Mitie, not even at Christmas. HR are a fair crowd but team leaders and a couple of managers are literally only there for the money & couldn't care less about staff under them Avoid Dublin office at all costs
Pros
25+ days holiday
Cons
Management, No lunch facilities except a vending machine, short breaks
Good Work Environment, where you meet new people everyday. It allows you interact with workers from different aspects. It is an environment that allows you multi-task.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Hectic
A typical day is usually quiet enough i learned better computer skills, management are good, the hardest part about the job are the hours, the most enjoyable part of the job is i get to meet new people.
Mitie Ltd is an outsourced facilities management providing services. A stable work, fixed hours, fixed salary. Great environment, friendly staff. No future benefits, no promotions and no proffessional growth.
was promised a lot but was delivered very little when the UK was over the operation there was always help at hand but they went to Ireland and everything went to pot. the management just left you and when things went wrong that you'd pointed out that need addressed they blame the manager. over all very bad
Pros
Cons
no management support on call every day 365
Enjoy working here but hours have been cut I really get on well with the staff. They are all genuinely down to earth. I have no complaints where I work at all. I just need more hours.
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Hours are cut
It was always the routine nothing chance just focus in your job and in a good quality service customer service always good co workers great
Pros
Lunches