MITIE
MITIE Employee Review

I don’t recommend

9 October 2020
Managers only think on their side, they don't care about employees. Salary does not compensate for stress. I do not recommend this company to anyone working.
1.0Job security/advancement
20 November 2020
Same role
Cleaning Operative (Current Employee) - Anpost
You working like a horse! No up salary.. i working 7 days... you can't have any plance because your superviser call you and tell you that you shoud work saturday and sunday! working at all holidays. no necessary materials for work. you need to fix everything yourself or bring it home. asked to bring new mops, they said no wash it yourself and use it further. no gloves toilets have to be washed with bare hands! I do not advise working with them! pay the minimum wage!
12 July 2020
Same role
Cleaner (Current Employee) - Clonmel, County Tipperary
Good company to work for always paid on time never a problem getting supplies area manager very helpful you just get on with your work and get paid stress free!
23 July 2020
Same location
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Dublin
Very poor and rude management. You never see a wage increase nor career progression. Even the Xmas parties are paid by the staff. Work for Mitie only if you are desperate. Staff is always left short of wages or holiday entitlements. I wish I had something nice to say about this company but unfortunately I can’t find anything positive.
Pros
Great relationship with the clients.
Cons
No career progress.
  1. I don’t recommend