MLI International Schools

MLI International Schools Employee Reviews

Ireland2 reviews

Fun workplace but still challenging

I found that I got on with most of the people I worked with. Some of the people were hard to work with as they didn't necessarily pull their weight and I ended up doing some of their work too. Saying that I have made great friends over the years. I have gained lots of experience for working with people. It is sometimes hard to work with people who speak your language, but even harder if you don't speak the same language. I have learned how to deal with difficult situations by thinking on my toes, using my initiative and staying calm, not to panic. The hardest part of the job is similar to the most enjoyable. You get to visit these places and be out in Dublin and the likes of Galway and Belfast. But it also gets very tiring. You could be on your feet from 8 in the morning to 12 at night with a couple breaks in between. The management over the past three summers have been great to work with and have always been very helpful and encouraging with the work I do. They praise the workers when they do well, which I think boost moral.

Pros

Free accommodation and food

Cons

Long tiring hours

Difficult but rewarding work

The day was long and the work was quite exhausting as you had to be enthusiastic with kids all of the time. The work involved constantly socialising the kids while carrying out activities such as sport, city trips, art and dance. However, it was fun working with the kids and the pay came alongside free accommodation and food so the work was equivalent to the pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MLI International Schools. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement