Mobile Technical Staff

Mobile Technical Staff Employee Reviews

Mobile mechanic
I enjoyed my time as a mechanic, during this time I learnt new skills and quickly progressed within the industry. On a daily basis I was repairing head gaskets, brake disks and brake pads, wheel bearing, callipers and exhausts. This is a small list of the some of the daily tasks I would face.
Great Place to work
A business which offers good career progression and are quite competitive in terms of salaries, benefits and commission

As a recruiter they offer good training and development.

Management are thoughtful, considerate and are always willing to help.

In my experience they were a great company to work for.
Pros
pool table, darts, fully fitted kitchen/break out area, Smart TV, Netflix, free WIFI, Free onsite parking, security gated, corparate events.
Fun, Friendly &
All the employees are intelligent, fun to work with, and passionate about their work. I think this is the most significant factor that makes MTS a great place to work.

This company is great. I love my managers and my team. They have a direct interest in my well being with the company.

I also love the office setup and vibe. Everyone is super helpful and attentive.

Everyone strives to be as sucsessful as they can be and everyones motivation is high, which entails a real good work ethic through the office, which then inspires others.

Comission is great, corperate events are fun!

all in all, its wicked!
Pros
Pool Table, Dart board, Free Wifi, free parking, corparate events, big screen TV's, and the occasional alcholic beverage in the fridge
Cons
i have to go home at some point.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mobile Technical Staff. Our community is ready to answer.
Mobile Technical Staff Reviews by Job Title