Momentum Support

Momentum Support Employee Reviews

I worked at Momentum in Liffey Valley shopping centre, the money were good, but the environment was stressful and management was poor, they kept changing the rules over and over again, very confusing,maybe after l left things got better.
Pros
Money
Cons
Poor management
very stressful job, never enough staff, management and supervisors very poor, i think they don’t know their rules, how they treat workers it’s absolutely disgraceful... for 10.80€ per hour it’s a joke.
in my opinion the supervisors are all toxic im glad were i am i rarely see them the site im on is a dream and my boss is great as for momentum purely toxic your treated like dirt to them they dont care about there staff .when you cover for holidays your left short and your not allowed to question it .
to begin with, the interview process establishes them as a company with little regard for their cleaning staff. they make you fill out a lot of forms, then simply describe the job to you. there's no questions or insight into who they're actually hiring, no mention of the general workplace attitude and ethics. no formal offer, which can make a prospective employee feel severely undervalued and utterly disposable. they also don't offer sick pay, which is a huge stress on employees because the fact is every working person will fall ill at some point, and it's good to know that your workplace is prepared to support you as you support and work for them. it's pretty disgusting, to be honest. lastly, there is a presumption that you will work overtime whenever asked. overtime is an inevitability in many jobs, however I felt that for a company that shows so little support and encouragement towards its employees, it's rather presumptuous that they should expect the employees to go the extra mile for them. the pay is also subpar for the amount of work and lack of support, if you are looking for solid maintenance work, do yourself a favour and look around for a company which offers more to its' employees, and can at least *pretend* to care.
Pros
periodically early finishes
Cons
no support, long hours
Friendly management and very approachable. Good salary and conditions. Huge office based in Dublin. Never any issues with wages. Overall a good place to work.
Momentum is a bad joke... lots of work because they are always under staff and pushing the staff they have left to do the work for 2-3 people. Very poor management, they have no idea what they doing or how to talk with people. Always "forgetting" to pay for some hours. No equipment... what they have is cheap cr*p. Usually you dont even get the essentials on times like toilet paper, soap, etc... covered on many of their sites and its same on all of them.
I do not understand how they still have a contract. Always under staffed because they can't keep any staff, no equipment for work, terrible conditions. A terrible company treat their staff like they don't matter, over worked, under paid forced to work 6 days/nights a week sometimes working over 120 hours every 2 weeks. Do not join this horrible horrible place.
If you like to be humiliated, bullied and to feel useless it's the right place to work .The supervisors don't have respect for staff,no training they don't let you to take your break if you don't finish what you have to do
Cons
I worked with Momentum Support in their Curragh Camp site as a Kitchen Porter. I mainly worked independently but assisted my colleagues with duties when needed. My time with Momentum was a defining moment for me as it gave me an idea of what I wanted to do to make a living. I found I had a passion for kitchens and I deeply regret leaving when I did because I haven't found a better job since.
Momentum support is one of the worst company’s I’ve ever worked for. The management at the Dublin airport base are really horrible people. They all use bullying as a tactic of ‘management’ and are generally rude. I would recommend avoiding this company at all costs. Being jobless would be better than working for this company.
there always very messy at the desks even dirty dishes there. papers on the desk and rarely tidy up after they leave work. most staff are very nice and friendly and well manners
If you have any questions at all, you might as well look to God for answers. Management gets back to you whenever they please, and the most valuable and informative people are your fellow co-workers.
Pros
Easy and not particularly stressful
Cons
Lack of communication
Stressful is an understatement Management (office ) are the most horrible people ever , bullies is the best way to put them, and they truly dislike anyone who have been through or going through mental health issues
during my employment with momentum support i have encountered several challenges every day due to the fast paced workin environment, but was always able to complete my tasks thanks to good management and understanding from the supervisors
its very fast paced job i learned many things there workplaceculture is good hardest part of the job was christmas time the most enjoyable was this job.
I had a hard work, as walk about 18km per day to patrol my area, let the shopping center clean and safe for costumers. The pressure is hard, security and boss always call me in th radio to check and keep the area safe and clean.
this agency should be shut down because they rob employees money and treat them like dirt . they expect you to work out in the rain with no rain gear they dont give sick pay and they tell you if you go out sick they replace you.
Pros
their isnt
Cons
the company
Working in a night shift duties, in the airport, taught me lots of organisation skills, i have become more independent person. Most enjoyable thing for me was that everything was solely on only me depending, i had my own cleaning area, so i knew where everything need to be done.
Pros
there was no rush on things
Cons
was great until they bring new managers and they blow everything what wee build . Not enough support from management,no recognize of good quality work
Cons
long hours, no extra payment
In my current job even I saw some of the people argue and gossip but it's their own problems as a supervisor my job is to supervise them in working areas and try to sort it out their problems so that's what I do.
Pros
If i can do than why not you
Cons
8/9 hours is suitable for the staff
its a good place to work .. get your salary on time. good opportunity to upscale.plenty of training provided to support staff with their daily work routine.
  1. Employee reviews