Monaghan Mushrooms

Monaghan Mushrooms Employee Reviews

Ireland11 reviews
Good place where to start. Paid on time, loads of work. Safe work place.
Not so good if you are in higher position. Salary could be much better for the work you do.
Good friendly team of professionals. Must be able to handle pressure in and very fast moving environment. Need to have quick thinking skills and be able to contain yourself during pressured times!
Discrimination is at full force, I am referring to Bulgarians and Romanians. All bosses are not interested in that you are already working 7/8 days in a row, they want you to be 110% all the time, every second.
Expect manipulation and mental harassment because if they aren't controlling you, you are not a good employee . There is no such thing as a schedule, they tell you every day only for the next.
Just another job...bad conditions of work...a lot of chemicals...I wish nobody work in that environment full of chemicals...bad behaviour from some visors...
I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Monaghan Mushrooms. I developed both personally and professionally during my time here.

I was lucky enough to be given many opportunities to progress in my career, this gave me an incentive to work hard as I was constantly rewarded for my efforts.
Management treats employees like slaves. No one knows when they start or finish. You're paid €9 an hour for more than 4 months. Unrealistic targets and demands. Management is biased as they approve whatever rules that suits them and ignore others that don't.
Pros
Good canteen
Cons
Disorganized management, low pay and unrealistic demands
Company dont care about nobudy. Very poor rates , even sundays and Christmas same rate. Work in every bank Holliday. There is even no tea or coffee in canteen.
Pros
Cons
Nice staff
Management do not care about their employees, as a past employee with over six years of service I have seen what they expect of you.They treat you bad
Pros
Cons
Bad management
Requirements are too high for salary they pay. Sometime it looks like management doesn't care about employees personal life, health and safety.
you have to be able to do flexible work hours as you are finishing different time every day. you have to help each other if needed.
I learnt how to cut correctly mushrooms and separate them by the size and weight. I learnt all the names of the mushrooms.