Mondelez International

Mondelez International Employee Reviews

Cadbury is a great company to work for however Mondelez have had a highly negative impact on their company values. As a temporary position it was good
Poor man management style which reflected the stressful work culture. My time spent at this company was a constant relay of micro management and changing the goalposts of what was expected day to day
This is the second biggest company in the world. They have excellent brands and always bringing new ones on stream. Very good benefits.
I have been lucky enough to have worked with Cadbury/Mondelez for the past 16 years.In that time I have been fortunate enough to have worked with great colleagues and managment. I really enjoyed my career and my time with colleagues and customers. And i have learned excellent skill sets from both including Customer service, Problem solving,Team management,Adaptabilty, Relationship building,And the ability to be proactive rather than reactive, And I have based my management style on past experences.
Pros
The sense of accomplishment when achieving both customer and company odjectives
Cons
No Cons every challenge was an opportunity to learn .
Worked shift work days, nights and weekends. This was casual work. I enjoyed the work very much. At the start of day you set up all the machines for production. You would check you work for that day and the days/nights targets. The management were good to work for. The teamwork structure in the work place was excellent. The hardest part was only being casual and my only reason for moving on is not enough hours. Meeting my targets daily and the fact that management took the time to appreciate that.
Pros
Good company to work for, great staff
Cons
Casual work