Morgan McKinley

Morgan McKinley Employee Reviews for Administrator

Found 1 review matching the search
I worked less than 2 months for this company last year. I was contacted by telephone by the manager at company/location I would be working for asking to attend an 'informal interview'. There was no mention of the job being through Morgan McKinley at any stage, and I was therefore under the impression that I was dealing direct with the organisation I'd be working for. After getting offered the job, I was given an induction of approx 30 mins and told my contract would be sorted soon. I was then thrown into an extremely hectic office, where barely anyone spoke to eachother and there was little, to no management available to organise things or speak to if needed. I worked 8 hours per day for 10 euro an hour. The job was non stop, with basically no training. Many of the staff who had been there years were using different ways of working, as well as old contact numbers or lists with contacts and other reference information. When I asked for an updated list (as it was causing me delays in completing my work because certain departments no longer had that number/email, or even existed anymore) i was told I had to work it out myself and no one had an up to date list. Bear in mind this was working for an extremely important sector relating to people's health. After 3 weeks I'd still had no contract and didnt know when I'd be paid, or how much exactly. When I tried to query it, it was difficult to get answers as management was nowhere to be seen. I eventually got hold of the manager, who told me someone would be in soon to speak to me (there were also 3-4 others in the same - more...