Morgan McKinley Employee Review

View all Morgan McKinley reviews

Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  County Cork8 January 2018
I really enjoyed working here though it was only on a temporary basis. The management and teams were extremely helpful and would have no problem in assisting with more difficult queries if asked. The staff were very professional and approachable which is very important within any company I have ever worked for. The working hours were ideal .
Pros
Friendly Staff, Great Facilities such as IT, Great communication model between all departments.

Other Morgan McKinley Employee Reviews

No communication, overworked, underpaid, no contract given for over 30 days
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Cork city4 November 2019
I worked less than 2 months for this company last year. I was contacted by telephone by the manager at company/location I would be working for asking to attend an 'informal interview'.

There was no mention of the job being through Morgan McKinley at any stage, and I was therefore under the impression that I was dealing direct with the organisation I'd be working for.

After getting offered the job, I was given an induction of approx 30 mins and told my contract would be sorted soon. I was then thrown into an extremely hectic office, where barely anyone spoke to eachother and there was little, to no management available to organise things or speak to if needed.

I worked 8 hours per day for 10 euro an hour. The job was non stop, with basically no training. Many of the staff who had been there years were using different ways of working, as well as old contact numbers or lists with contacts and other reference information. When I asked for an updated list (as it was causing me delays in completing my work because certain departments no longer had that number/email, or even existed anymore) i was told I had to work it out myself and no one had an up to date list. Bear in mind this was working for an extremely important sector relating to people's health.

After 3 weeks I'd still had no contract and didnt know when I'd be paid, or how much exactly. When I tried to query it, it was difficult to get answers as management was nowhere to be seen. I eventually got hold of the manager, who told me someone would be in soon to speak to me (there were also 3-4 others in the same
  more... boat as me who'd just started work here).

Eventually, after 6 weeks working here, a rep from Morgan Mckinley came in and basically just said 'hi - im your rep, your contracts will be with you soon'. That was it. No explanation of our contracts, no contracts given, nothing. We weren't even told we were working in the job as part of an agency.

Approx 2 weeks later, we received our contracts where it stated we were under Morgan Mckinley and that we weren't, as we initially thought and were led to believe, working for the company directly. Therefore we had litle rights and had no chance of being kept on long terma as the contract stated it was only temporary for a few months (again, no mention of this was made before this).

All in all a terrible experience that caused me great stress, uneasiness and worry.

It took 2 months before I knew who i was working for and what my terms of employment were. Needless to say I left as soon as I could.

Awful experience, awfui communication and lack of responsibility or care for their employees/clients by Morgan Mckinley.

Would never, ever work for them again or reccomend anyone work with them. Truly disrespectful and unprofessional from start to finish.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  National11 June 2019
Always feel there is a great buzz in the office. Culture in the company is great and staff are rewarded for the work that they do. Management is on hand at all times to answer any questions and offer support where needed to ensure everyone is successful in their role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan McKinley. Our community is ready to answer.

Morgan McKinley Reviews by Location