Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley Employee Review

A great place to work on a challenging project

17 October 2014
Working with a knowledgeable team implementing SAP for the shared service entities.

A challenging and interesting project that included the migration of historic data to the new SAP ERP and testing of the new payroll system iDocs.
4 November 2019
Same location
Administrator (Former Employee) - Cork city
I worked less than 2 months for this company last year. I was contacted by telephone by the manager at company/location I would be working for asking to attend an 'informal interview'.

There was no mention of the job being through Morgan McKinley at any stage, and I was therefore under the impression that I was dealing direct with the organisation I'd be working for.

After getting offered the job, I was given an induction of approx 30 mins and told my contract would be sorted soon. I was then thrown into an extremely hectic office, where barely anyone spoke to eachother and there was little, to no management available to organise things or speak to if needed.

I worked 8 hours per day for 10 euro an hour. The job was non stop, with basically no training. Many of the staff who had been there years were using different ways of working, as well as old contact numbers or lists with contacts and other reference information. When I asked for an updated list (as it was causing me delays in completing my work because certain departments no longer had that number/email, or even existed anymore) i was told I had to work it out myself and no one had an up to date list. Bear in mind this was working for an extremely important sector relating to people's health.

After 3 weeks I'd still had no contract and didnt know when I'd be paid, or how much exactly. When I tried to query it, it was difficult to get answers as management was nowhere to be seen. I eventually got hold of the manager, who told me someone would be in soon to speak to me (there were also 3-4 others in the same
 - more...
5 February 2020
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Dublin
They have a really old fashioned way of doing business and they are behind of other recruitment agencies that are trying to be the best.
So many people are leaving.
11 June 2019
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) - National
Always feel there is a great buzz in the office. Culture in the company is great and staff are rewarded for the work that they do. Management is on hand at all times to answer any questions and offer support where needed to ensure everyone is successful in their role.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan McKinley. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9