Mothercare

Mothercare Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Below average
Sales assistant (Current Employee) –  Ireland15 January 2019
Management is poor, owners tell the management when they are coming to view the store several days in advance. This means the manager has the opportunity to hide their mess and clean up and do notice boards that should of been done weeks before.
Pros
Discount 20%, staff members were great
Cons
Poor communication, management was given too much freedom and the owners needed to be more aware of it.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Limerick3 May 2018
The staff are very friendly and welcoming. it is a great place to work. they welcome you to their team with opening arms and tell you everything you need to know about the company.
Pros
Flexible hours to suit you
Cons
limited roles within the store
nice enviroment.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  IE31 March 2017
Working at Mothercare was good but I was trying to balance college which was in the City Centre then having to travel to Swords to work for 4 hours was not working for me, over all I enjoyed working in Mothercare and I loved the people who I worked with.
Pros
nice enviroment
Cons
not enough hours for the travelling distance
Great place to work.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blanchardstown Shopping Center3 July 2012
A typical day at work would be selling pushchairs car seats and nursery to customers. While I worked at Mothercare I learned all about pushchaires car seats ect, I was sent on trainning to fit car seats and pushchairs. there was no hard part of the job, i was always kept on my feet all day everyday, the enjoyable part is dealing with customers helping them pick out whatever they may need in the shop, weather its pushchairs car seats cot clothes ect, i waas there to help them. It was a very busy business which was great because the day didnt drag in.
Pros
20% discount
Cons
long hours.