Mountain Warehouse

Mountain Warehouse Employee Review

View all Mountain Warehouse reviews

Demanding and enjoyable work environment
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wexford18 January 2017
The job itself of sales assistant required me to engage with potential customers, answer queries and man the till when required and as there was a steady flow of such potential customers, work was never in short supply. The hours flew by as a result and I learned a great deal about the retail industry. Thinking on my feet was required as was initiative to complete tasks and assist customers. The hardest part of the job was also the most enjoyable which was the great deal of knowledge about the goods that needed to be learned. The job was both refreshing and demanding and I thoroughly enjoyed my experience at the company.
Pros
Employee discounts on much of the merchandise
Cons
Not much room for professional advancement as the workplace was quite contained.

Other Mountain Warehouse Employee Reviews

Excellent company
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ireland13 February 2020
Excellent company to work for. Great progression and opportunities. Lovely management and colleagues. Great work life balance. Feel cared about as a person.
Dream team
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Letterkenny, County Donegal8 February 2020
Mountain Warehouse is a job that involves a lot of teamwork and great staff parties. Been working there for nearly 4 years, fantastic work family. I balance college and work and the management team always makes sure I put college first. Not looking forward to saying goodbye.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mountain Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.