Mountain Warehouse

Mountain Warehouse Employee Review

View all Mountain Warehouse reviews

Avoid,avoid,avoid
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Letterkenny15 January 2020
Constantly gossiping and giving out about others. Too afraid to take sick days, once you return the atmosphere is awkward and you know they have been gossiping about you when you were out sick. Feel so bad for new staff, they get treated terrible and constantly talked badly about in the stock room. Looking forward to handing in my notice and starting somewhere new with respect given to employees

Other Mountain Warehouse Employee Reviews

Excellent company
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ireland13 February 2020
Excellent company to work for. Great progression and opportunities. Lovely management and colleagues. Great work life balance. Feel cared about as a person.
Dream team
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Letterkenny, County Donegal8 February 2020
Mountain Warehouse is a job that involves a lot of teamwork and great staff parties. Been working there for nearly 4 years, fantastic work family. I balance college and work and the management team always makes sure I put college first. Not looking forward to saying goodbye.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mountain Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.