Mr Price Branded Bargains
Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

Avoid at all costs

3 October 2019
Absolutely abhorrent place to work
Vile little witches in their head office

Disgusting treatment of staff , no care or attention given to employees. I wish someone had advised me of this before making a big mistake working for these cretins. Do yourself a favor and go anywhere else bar here.
9 October 2019
As a company, we are sorry to hear that you were not happy whilst you were a member of the Mr.Price team. We appreciate your feedback it has been recorded and we will be sure to address any area possible. If you would like to further discuss the issues raised please do not hesitate to contact us at people@mrprice.ie.
10 July 2020
Supervisor (Current Employee) - Dublin
Low pay and 4 hour shifts only. Management very bad to deal with and will give low hours to anyone who does not falsify reports for them.
Nice staff but mostly non Irish which wouldn’t be an issue if the foreign staff were not so racist to the Irish staff. Foreign staff allowed to work 3 day’s and receive social welfare and Irish staff working 4 hours per day over 5 days
Pros
Some nice staff
Cons
Very bad management, have young managers to save money, have to stay 30mins after shift without pay
16 July 2020
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our company. Your feedback has been noted and we will use it as a way to improve. Again thank you for reviewing your experience.
25 June 2020
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
The staff I worked with were incredible, an amazing group of people.

Head office were unhelpful and in all created a toxic atmosphere to work in, they would order far too much stock working staff in to the ground, management was never consulted in ordering for their store.

The manager may as well be a puppet because they are expected to just be there to open and close the store and keep their mouth shut!
Pros
The store team
Cons
Head office - clowns
30 June 2020
15 June 2020
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
I am enjoying my time working in MrPrice. I think a good company although stressful it is easier than previous jobs I have had and also the hours of work are good if you still have a social life.

I like the team I work with so that is great makes days go faster.
Pros
Good Team Nice Hours
17 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price. As a company, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time working at Mr.Price.