Mr Price Branded Bargains
Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

Bad experience

4 December 2019
No help from head office whatsoever, amount of stock that was send everyday was just rediculous considering the size of warehouse and budget given. Expecting miracles at no cost.
2 January 2020
As a company, we are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience while working with us. Your feedback has been noted if you wish to discuss it further please email people@mrprice.ie.
24 August 2020
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Carrick-on-Suir, County Tipperary
Top level management in dublin over ride every decision you make .Too many chiefs in this place and not enough indians.The turnover of staff is shocking .
Pros
Cons
loads
25 June 2020
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
The staff I worked with were incredible, an amazing group of people. Head office were unhelpful and in all created a toxic atmosphere to work in, they would order far too much stock working staff in to the ground, management was never consulted in ordering for their store. The manager may as well be a puppet because they are expected to just be there to open and close the store and keep their mouth shut!
Pros
The store team
Cons
Head office - clowns
30 June 2020
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our company. Your feedback has been noted and we will use it as a way to improve. Again thank you for reviewing your experience.
5 October 2019
Store manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
This was unequivocally the WORST working environment I've ever experienced, and I was a store manager. I've never been issued demands to such extent that it completely consumed my life, and for what..25k? Quite honestly, this was the worst job I've ever had and I've never commented on a previous employer before but this one I couldn't pass up. Avoid at all costs! You have been warned...
9 October 2019
As a company we are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the working environment while you were a member of the Mr.Price team. We appreciate your feedback it has been recorded and we will be sure to address any area possible. If you would like to further discuss the issues raised please do not hesitate to contact us at people@mrprice.ie.