Mr Price Branded Bargains
Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

Great Company

5 September 2019
Really enjoyed working at Mr.Price over the course of 4 years the company is still growing so there is a lot of room to move up and progress within the company.

If you work hard you will be recognised.
Pros
Team, Flexible Working Hours, Work Life Balance, Culture
24 August 2020
Same role
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Carrick-on-Suir, County Tipperary
Top level management in dublin over ride every decision you make .Too many chiefs in this place and not enough indians.The turnover of staff is shocking .
Pros
Cons
loads
25 June 2020
Same roleSame location
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
The staff I worked with were incredible, an amazing group of people.

Head office were unhelpful and in all created a toxic atmosphere to work in, they would order far too much stock working staff in to the ground, management was never consulted in ordering for their store.

The manager may as well be a puppet because they are expected to just be there to open and close the store and keep their mouth shut!
Pros
The store team
Cons
Head office - clowns
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
30 June 2020
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our company. Your feedback has been noted and we will use it as a way to improve. Again thank you for reviewing your experience.
10 July 2020
Same location
Supervisor (Current Employee) - Dublin
Low pay and 4 hour shifts only. Management very bad to deal with and will give low hours to anyone who does not falsify reports for them.
Nice staff but mostly non Irish which wouldn’t be an issue if the foreign staff were not so racist to the Irish staff. Foreign staff allowed to work 3 day’s and receive social welfare and Irish staff working 4 hours per day over 5 days
Pros
Some nice staff
Cons
Very bad management, have young managers to save money, have to stay 30mins after shift without pay
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains