Mr Price Branded Bargains
Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

Not a good company to work for at all

11 July 2019
Nothing good to say. Headoffice (headquarters, as they call themselves) need a wake up call. Overstocks, out of date stock arriving, buyers have an atittude, support structures non existant, like to think they have structures but in reality there is just paperwork to cover themselves.
24 August 2020
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Carrick-on-Suir, County Tipperary
Top level management in dublin over ride every decision you make .Too many chiefs in this place and not enough indians.The turnover of staff is shocking .
Pros
Cons
loads
25 June 2020
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
The staff I worked with were incredible, an amazing group of people.

Head office were unhelpful and in all created a toxic atmosphere to work in, they would order far too much stock working staff in to the ground, management was never consulted in ordering for their store.

The manager may as well be a puppet because they are expected to just be there to open and close the store and keep their mouth shut!
Pros
The store team
Cons
Head office - clowns
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
30 June 2020
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our company. Your feedback has been noted and we will use it as a way to improve. Again thank you for reviewing your experience.
4 December 2019
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Bunclody, County Wexford
No help from head office whatsoever, amount of stock that was send everyday was just rediculous considering the size of warehouse and budget given. Expecting miracles at no cost.
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
2 January 2020
As a company, we are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience while working with us. Your feedback has been noted if you wish to discuss it further please email people@mrprice.ie.