Mr Price Branded Bargains
Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

productive and beneficial

27 July 2019
early morning stacking shelves and making sure products are in order for customers. Organisational skills were gained as well as resourcefulness. Dull atmosphere yet great management.
20 February 2020
Same role
Store Assistant (Former Employee) - Port Laoise, County Laois
I didn’t like working in mr price as I don’t like working in an inside environment and I didn’t get paid for it. I also felt that it was stressful and fast paced.
Pros
Cons
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
26 February 2020
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time working in Mr.Price. f you wish to discuss any of your review further please email hrsupport@mrprice.ie
16 July 2018
Same role
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) - Ashbourne, County Meath
Ive learned a lot in this organization, gained new skills, like communicating, working at the tills, dealing with cash and credit transactions, merchandising. Hardest part of the job was the under pressure to complete all the task by the time management. Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing co-workers and team working, communicating with customers.
10 July 2020
Same location
Supervisor (Current Employee) - Dublin
Low pay and 4 hour shifts only. Management very bad to deal with and will give low hours to anyone who does not falsify reports for them. Nice staff but mostly non Irish which wouldn’t be an issue if the foreign staff were not so racist to the Irish staff. Foreign staff allowed to work 3 day’s and receive social welfare and Irish staff working 4 hours per day over 5 days
Pros
Some nice staff
Cons
Very bad management, have young managers to save money, have to stay 30mins after shift without pay
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
16 July 2020
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our company. Your feedback has been noted and we will use it as a way to improve. Again thank you for reviewing your experience.