Mr Price Branded Bargains
Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

what i learned

9 December 2019
i learned how to deal and interact with customers and how to work on tills. i also learned how to face off and stock shelves in mr.price branded bargains.
2 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price. We would like to wish you every success in the future.
12 October 2019
Same roleSame location
Sales Assistant/Cashier (Former Employee) - Letterkenny, County Donegal
friendly and helpful staff, that are happy to help you out when you are new. Fast-paced and always something to do. Management were approachable and tried their best to be as accommodating as possible.
8 November 2019
24 August 2020
Store Manager (Former Employee) - Carrick-on-Suir, County Tipperary
Top level management in dublin over ride every decision you make .Too many chiefs in this place and not enough indians.The turnover of staff is shocking .
Pros
Cons
loads
26 July 2020
Till Operator/Packer (Former Employee) - Dundalk, County Louth
The Hours In Job Are Terrible, People tell on each other to gain Benefits for themselves but will still smile and talk to you which sounds crazy, Manager Would come in drunk, No management whatsoever Store House is a Mess its Like Trying to find needle in a haystack
Pros
Cons
all of the above
29 July 2020
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our company. Your feedback has been noted and we will use it as a way to improve. Again thank you for reviewing your experience.