Play YouTube video button

Ashbourne, County Meath4 reviews
Featured review
Mr Price Branded Bargains selected this as a representative review
productive and fun workplace
Overall a very enjoyable place to work. Each day i was given a number of tasks which i had to have completed by the days end. I feel i learned a lot about the retail industry from my time working in mr price.
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
14 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy working for Mr.Price.
Good company to got some experience
I am very thankful to work in a company like Mr. Price. The job itself is easy, I got my english improved considerably. I am glad to part of the team because of the manager of our store who make things to work.

The salary though is not really great, there is always a chance to grow professionally but the company doesn't give its interest to keep and motivate the old workers to stay in the company.
Productive and fun workplace
Ive learned a lot in this organization, gained new skills, like communicating, working at the tills, dealing with cash and credit transactions, merchandising. Hardest part of the job was the under pressure to complete all the task by the time management. Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing co-workers and team working, communicating with customers.
Productive and fun workplace
I learned how to deal with customers, how to advise customers, got an insight and gained knowledge at what working takes and the commitment needed. I enjoyed my time working here.
Pros
Enjoyable
Cons
Busy work environment
I started working in the Ashbourne store of Mr. Price when it opened in October 2016. I really enjoy working at this store and have a great attitude towards my job and colleagues. My only criticism is the lack of hours available.
I have learned alot in the short period of time that the store is open for example merchandising which i find challenging but enjoyable.
Pros
Location and great collegues
Cons
Lack of hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr Price Branded Bargains. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9