Mr Price Branded Bargains

Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Reviews in Carlow

Found 1 review matching the search
Having worked at a branch for three months, I believe I've enough experience for a company review. With a typical workday beginning at 8/9 am, once you began your shift you may be either asked to work at tills, shelve returned items or be assigned to a particular section of the store. Later, once it began to get busy, you may be reassigned to a different section of the shop floor or be asked again to work on tills. Afterwards, depending on customers you might be assigned to your original task or be reassigned. Later in the evening before closing time you'd be asked along with your co-workers to clean up the store in preparation for the next day. In order to properly have a productive day at work, I learnt that teamwork, time management and motivation are three pivotal assets to accomplish that goal. Because of sometimes such a busy environment- you'd need to be "on your game" to have both a positive and productive day at work. Luckily the management I encountered in the workplace was very positive with a democratic style of leadership in place. As established above the values of teamwork, time management and motivation are three pivotal assets in order for productivity to take place- however, they also played a part in workplace culture. Values like these and general communication are what's needed to work at a branch for Mr.Price Branded Bargains. However, the hardest part for me personally was the stress I felt whenever it got particularly busy. Without beating around the bush- the stress did feel debilitating at times and If I were to give advice to someone - more...
Pros
Teamwork, sense of belonging, improved communication skills
Cons
Stress, time pressure