Play YouTube video button

Found 1 review matching the search
Featured review
Mr Price Branded Bargains selected this as a representative review
productive and fun workplace
Overall a very enjoyable place to work. Each day i was given a number of tasks which i had to have completed by the days end. I feel i learned a lot about the retail industry from my time working in mr price.
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
14 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy working for Mr.Price.
Not great
Pay is terrible if you're 18 they'll pay you 7 something an hour. All the mr prices stock rooms are disgusting and full they get about 5 pallets of stock a day (monday-friday ) and you have to clear all of them. there is zero communication between store management and buying department. Key holders are basically mangers they get way to much responsibility. There is about 15 shops without a manger at the current moment because no one wants the jobs. its an okay job for sales assistants but for key holders its absolutely pointless.
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
2 January 2020
We are sorry to hear that you are not enjoying your experience working at Mr. Price. We would like to thank you for taking the time to review the company. Your feedback has been noted if you wish to discuss it further please email people@mrprice.ie.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr Price Branded Bargains. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9