Play YouTube video button

Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Reviews in Sligo

Featured review
Mr Price Branded Bargains selected this as a representative review
productive and fun workplace
Overall a very enjoyable place to work. Each day i was given a number of tasks which i had to have completed by the days end. I feel i learned a lot about the retail industry from my time working in mr price.
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
14 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy working for Mr.Price.
Fun place to work
i enjoyed working, i would to work for Mr Price in the future. i made loads of friends working there. When i was working at Mr Price i learned how to operate the cash register, how to do the balloons.

The worst part is when the HQ people sent to much stock/pallets to the shop. The stock room in Sligo Mr Price is way to small.
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
21 January 2020
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review Mr. Price and giving us your feedback on your time with the company.
Nightmare of a place to work for
Terrible place to work for management would find anything to pick on staff about! Anything that goes wrong higher management luks to blame someone and never took resonbility! Started as a sales assitant and moved to keyholder for a whole extra 50 cent a hour which is not worth it , as a keyholder you have to go over in the middle of the night if the alarm goes off which i done twice and get no extra money for it! Even though other members of management was closer! The list literally goes on would recommend stayin away from this place at all costs!!! Some stores give their employees discount on all departments but the sligo one changed that because they felt like it. Ran by donkeys
Pros
None at all
Cons
Management, pay, the job itself
Horrible place to work
I left mr price after 2 weeks, I was employed as goods in manager. There was absolutely no organisation, store room was too small and the company are too cheap to get insurance to instal a lift and use the floor upstairs, as a result 70 pallets were sitting outside the back of the shop everyday, stock was getting wet and destroyed, they had to be left on the shop floor every night and brought outside in the morning which took nearly two hours, what a joke of a place, management also speak to you like you’re a piece of dirt and they walk around with faces like slapped arses, they then wonder why they can’t hold onto staff, absolute joke shop. At the interview you get about 20-30 pages to fill out, there are questions about the condition of your mental health, since when can a business ask questions like that? Don’t go near it.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Early start, 6am
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr Price Branded Bargains. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9