Play YouTube video button

Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Reviews for Goods-in Manager

Featured review
Mr Price Branded Bargains selected this as a representative review
productive and fun workplace
Overall a very enjoyable place to work. Each day i was given a number of tasks which i had to have completed by the days end. I feel i learned a lot about the retail industry from my time working in mr price.
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
14 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy working for Mr.Price.
Horrible place to work
I left mr price after 2 weeks, I was employed as goods in manager. There was absolutely no organisation, store room was too small and the company are too cheap to get insurance to instal a lift and use the floor upstairs, as a result 70 pallets were sitting outside the back of the shop everyday, stock was getting wet and destroyed, they had to be left on the shop floor every night and brought outside in the morning which took nearly two hours, what a joke of a place, management also speak to you like you’re a piece of dirt and they walk around with faces like slapped arses, they then wonder why they can’t hold onto staff, absolute joke shop. At the interview you get about 20-30 pages to fill out, there are questions about the condition of your mental health, since when can a business ask questions like that? Don’t go near it.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Early start, 6am
Mr Price
I really enjoyed working as a goods inwards manager at Mr. Price as it helped me develop and contribute towards my skills set in the workplace and in management. Managing a tiny stockroom for the amount of deliveries and for the size of the shop was the most stressful part of it all but nonetheless I managed.
Pros
Clean Safe working enviroment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr Price Branded Bargains. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9