Play YouTube video button

Featured review
Mr Price Branded Bargains selected this as a representative review
productive and fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tralee, County Kerry17 August 2019
Overall a very enjoyable place to work. Each day i was given a number of tasks which i had to have completed by the days end. I feel i learned a lot about the retail industry from my time working in mr price.
Very bad place to work
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Dublin17 October 2019
Very bad place to work Head office sleep all day they don't care about staff or management!!! The money is very bad for the work you have to do and they even expect more...
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
8 November 2019

As a company, we are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience while working with us. We would like to thank you for taking the time to review Mr Price. Your feedback has been noted if you wish to discuss it further please email people@mrprice.ie.

Nightmare of a place to work for
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Sligo1 July 2019
Terrible place to work for management would find anything to pick on staff about! Anything that goes wrong higher management luks to blame someone and never took resonbility! Started as a sales assitant and moved to keyholder for a whole extra 50 cent a hour which is not worth it , as a keyholder you have to go over in the middle of the night if the alarm goes off which i done twice and get no extra money for it! Even though other members of management was closer! The list literally goes on would recommend stayin away from this place at all costs!!! Some stores give their employees discount on all departments but the sligo one changed that because they felt like it. Ran by donkeys
Pros
None at all
Cons
Management, pay, the job itself
Something Different Every Day.
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Mayo23 August 2017
Great place to work and if you want to advance in your position the opportunity is there... staff can be treated very poorly and management do need to up skill on training.

Good Breaks, money poor I was a "key holder" there and for the amount off responsibility I had and pressure within this role my money at the end off the week didnt make it satisfying.

They also went thought about 10-15 members off staff in the period in which i worked there.

You must also be very flexible there was times i was expected to travel to other shops and work 10 days in a row...
Pros
1hr 15min for working day break
Cons
long days, poor management.