Play YouTube video button

Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Reviews for Store Manager

Featured review
Mr Price Branded Bargains selected this as a representative review
productive and fun workplace
Overall a very enjoyable place to work. Each day i was given a number of tasks which i had to have completed by the days end. I feel i learned a lot about the retail industry from my time working in mr price.
14 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy working for Mr.Price.
Bad experience
No help from head office whatsoever, amount of stock that was send everyday was just rediculous considering the size of warehouse and budget given. Expecting miracles at no cost.
2 January 2020
As a company, we are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience while working with us. Your feedback has been noted if you wish to discuss it further please email people@mrprice.ie.
If I could give 0 stars, I would
This was unequivocally the WORST working environment I've ever experienced, and I was a store manager. I've never been issued demands to such extent that it completely consumed my life, and for what..25k? Quite honestly, this was the worst job I've ever had and I've never commented on a previous employer before but this one I couldn't pass up.
Avoid at all costs! You have been warned...
9 October 2019
As a company we are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the working environment while you were a member of the Mr.Price team. We appreciate your feedback it has been recorded and we will be sure to address any area possible. If you would like to further discuss the issues raised please do not hesitate to contact us at people@mrprice.ie.
Great Company
Really enjoyed working at Mr.Price over the course of 4 years the company is still growing so there is a lot of room to move up and progress within the company.

If you work hard you will be recognised.
Pros
Team, Flexible Working Hours, Work Life Balance, Culture
Cons
Not a good company to work for at all
Nothing good to say. Headoffice (headquarters, as they call themselves) need a wake up call. Overstocks, out of date stock arriving, buyers have an atittude, support structures non existant, like to think they have structures but in reality there is just paperwork to cover themselves.
Cons
Fast paced working environment
always jobs that need doing, Team work is a crucial part of working in one of the stores. Overall a nice place to work

Lots of customer interaction and learning to be had.. all staff fully till trained on the EPOS till systems
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr Price Branded Bargains. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9