Play YouTube video button

Featured review
Mr Price Branded Bargains selected this as a representative review
productive and fun workplace
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tralee, County Kerry17 August 2019
Overall a very enjoyable place to work. Each day i was given a number of tasks which i had to have completed by the days end. I feel i learned a lot about the retail industry from my time working in mr price.
If I could give 0 stars, I would
Store manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 October 2019
This was unequivocally the WORST working environment I've ever experienced, and I was a store manager. I've never been issued demands to such extent that it completely consumed my life, and for what..25k? Quite honestly, this was the worst job I've ever had and I've never commented on a previous employer before but this one I couldn't pass up.
Avoid at all costs! You have been warned...
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
9 October 2019

As a company we are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the working environment while you were a member of the Mr.Price team. We appreciate your feedback it has been recorded and we will be sure to address any area possible. If you would like to further discuss the issues raised please do not hesitate to contact us at people@mrprice.ie.

Great Company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin5 September 2019
Really enjoyed working at Mr.Price over the course of 4 years the company is still growing so there is a lot of room to move up and progress within the company.

If you work hard you will be recognised.
Pros
Team, Flexible Working Hours, Work Life Balance, Culture
Cons
Not a good company to work for at all
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Ireland11 July 2019
Nothing good to say. Headoffice (headquarters, as they call themselves) need a wake up call. Overstocks, out of date stock arriving, buyers have an atittude, support structures non existant, like to think they have structures but in reality there is just paperwork to cover themselves.
Cons
Fast paced working environment
Store Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Blanchardstown16 June 2015
always jobs that need doing, Team work is a crucial part of working in one of the stores. Overall a nice place to work

Lots of customer interaction and learning to be had.. all staff fully till trained on the EPOS till systems