Play YouTube video button
Mr Price Branded Bargains

Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

View all Mr Price Branded Bargains reviews

this is a great place to work
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterford2 October 2017
I really enjoyed working here I was here for 2 weeks on work experience. this job is great for any age over 16 they have very friendly staff that I gotalong with great.

Other Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Reviews

Fun and Easy
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Galway7 February 2020
I did not have much experience when I started here but I feel I have learnt loads in the last year. Its grand once you do your job right and show you are keen. The manager in my store is lovely and is very helpful with everyone. Hours aren't bad either and they work around my training and stuff. Met new friends and its a good experience to learn about retail.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Money is minimum
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
11 February 2020

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review Mr. Price and giving us your feedback on your time with the company.

Mr price
Sales Assistant / supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tallaght, County Dublin6 February 2020
Worst place to work treated like dirt and expected to work till you can’t anymore
Paid unfair minimum wage for minimum work
Would not recommend to a friend
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
11 February 2020

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review Mr. Price. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience while working in our company. We have noted your feedback. If you wish to discuss it further please email hrsupport@mrprice.ie

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr Price Branded Bargains. Our community is ready to answer.