Play YouTube video button
Mr Price Branded Bargains

Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

View all Mr Price Branded Bargains reviews

Much better jobs out there!
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 November 2019
Currently working at Mr.Price as a sales assistant and thinking of leaving the place.The pay is bad especially if your'e 16-19 years of age, you only earn between €6.86- €8.82 per hour. No Christmas bonuses , if your shift finishes at 22:00 and you leave the place 22:15 you are not paid for that extra time and there's no overtime for doing the night shift. The work required is fairly easy working on tills, packing out etc. but we're nearly always understaffed so getting things done is difficult. The only positive thing really are the other employees I work with - they are so lovely & helpful and you also get 10% staff discount- can you believe it a whole 10%. No employee satisfaction what so ever and there's constant maintenance issues.It's clear to see many of the staff including myself are unhappy here, unequivocally a major improvement is needed. If looking for a job make this your last option.
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
14 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price. We are sorry to hear that you are not enjoying your time working at Mr.Price. If you wish to discuss any of your feedback further please email people@mrprice.ie.

Other Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sligo16 January 2020
i enjoyed working, i would to work for Mr Price in the future. i made loads of friends working there. When i was working at Mr Price i learned how to operate the cash register, how to do the balloons.

The worst part is when the HQ people sent to much stock/pallets to the shop. The stock room in Sligo Mr Price is way to small.
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
21 January 2020

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review Mr. Price and giving us your feedback on your time with the company.

productive
Babysitting Sometimes (Current Employee) –  County Galway16 January 2020
It was an alright shop but I was only there for work experience so I don't get paid it was very hard at the beginning of the year but I got the hang of it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr Price Branded Bargains. Our community is ready to answer.