Mr Price Branded Bargains
View all Mr Price Branded Bargains reviews

Mr Price Branded Bargains

Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

Love this place

Great place to work, lovely staff management great everyone gets along work not too hard but not easy kept busy, best place I’ve worked so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

19 August 2022
Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price we are glad you are enjoying your time with the company.

Same role

Busy

Always something to do. Busy place to work whether on the till or floor. Staff work as a team which is brill. Hours are awkward times but exceptions can be made.

Pros

Good lunches

Cons

Awkward hours
Same role

Productive with Management Support

The manager is very supportive and very patient to educate the new employees. Adequate training is provided. Nice place to work on. The shop location is situated where it is accessible to customers.

15 April 2022
Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price. As a company, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time working at Mr.Price.
Same location

Absolute kip

Kip to work in management don't care about staff and is rarely in the shop, colleagues are all snakes and rats, toxic environment and pay is dreadful

19 August 2022
Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price. We have noted your feedback and if you wish to discuss further please email hrsupport@mrprice.ie.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr Price Branded Bargains. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement