Mr Price Branded Bargains
Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

fast paced workplace

12 October 2019
friendly and helpful staff, that are happy to help you out when you are new. Fast-paced and always something to do. Management were approachable and tried their best to be as accommodating as possible.
3.0Job security/advancement
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
8 November 2019
Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price. We would like to wish you every success in the future.
9 December 2019
Same roleSame location
Sales Assistant/Cashier (Current Employee) - Letterkenny, County Donegal
i learned how to deal and interact with customers and how to work on tills. i also learned how to face off and stock shelves in mr.price branded bargains.
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
2 January 2020
24 November 2020
Manager (Former Employee) - Dundalk, County Louth
I was really starting to enjoy my time with Mr Price despite headoffice making life as difficult as pssible for me. But then I was struck down with Covid19. 2 weeks later I received an email saying my employment had been terminated, even though I had presented medical certs. Dont be decieved in the interview, its a horrible company to work for.
Pros
None in the end
Cons
Zero support from head office
30 October 2020
None yet (Former Employee) - North Dublin, County Dublin
Staff in most of the stores Staff are under paid for the great job they do making profits for Mr Price goal post keep moving and no support.Staff make all the profits For Mr price but see little of the profit.Offer shares or sickness payments or bonuses
Pros
Cons
Long Hours, bad pay no recognition for area managers or higher level managers