Play YouTube video button

Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

View all Mr Price Branded Bargains reviews

fast paced workplace
Sales Assistant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Letterkenny, County Donegal12 October 2019
friendly and helpful staff, that are happy to help you out when you are new. Fast-paced and always something to do. Management were approachable and tried their best to be as accommodating as possible.
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
8 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price. We would like to wish you every success in the future.

Other Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Reviews

Bad experience
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Bunclody, County Wexford4 December 2019
No help from head office whatsoever, amount of stock that was send everyday was just rediculous considering the size of warehouse and budget given. Expecting miracles at no cost.
experience
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  blanchardstown7 November 2019
It was a very useful experience, but the administrative instability that prevailed in Mr. Price shop had difficulties at work and also to the financial return was unsatisfactory but if you ask me I would say it was a nice and useful experience developed a lot of skills
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
8 November 2019

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review Mr Price. Your feedback has been noted and if you wish to discuss it further please email people@mrprice.ie.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr Price Branded Bargains. Our community is ready to answer.