Play YouTube video button

Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

View all Mr Price Branded Bargains reviews

fast paced workplace
Sales Assistant/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Letterkenny, County Donegal12 October 2019
friendly and helpful staff, that are happy to help you out when you are new. Fast-paced and always something to do. Management were approachable and tried their best to be as accommodating as possible.
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
8 November 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price. We would like to wish you every success in the future.

Other Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sligo16 January 2020
i enjoyed working, i would to work for Mr Price in the future. i made loads of friends working there. When i was working at Mr Price i learned how to operate the cash register, how to do the balloons.

The worst part is when the HQ people sent to much stock/pallets to the shop. The stock room in Sligo Mr Price is way to small.
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
21 January 2020

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review Mr. Price and giving us your feedback on your time with the company.

productive
Babysitting Sometimes (Current Employee) –  County Galway16 January 2020
It was an alright shop but I was only there for work experience so I don't get paid it was very hard at the beginning of the year but I got the hang of it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr Price Branded Bargains. Our community is ready to answer.