Mr Price Branded Bargains
View all Mr Price Branded Bargains reviews

Mr Price Branded Bargains

Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

Okay place to work

I enjoyed working at mr p, unfortunately towards the end I was fed up of being left on tills alone all day with no one answering bell when called, most the staff sat out the back in there clique head office are a clique also tell you one thing when clearly lieing to your face, overall I enjoyed the workplace some days like any normal job I did dislike it,

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

28 June 2022
Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price. As a company, we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time working at Mr.Price.

Same roleSame location

Inflexible, hierarchal system

I consider this to have been tolerable as a summer job but could never see myself continuing in such a work environment overall. Minimum wage is offered for a highly demanding job and one hour of lunch is deducted from even that.
Same role

Minimum Wage, Maximum Effort!

Mr Price , a company which firmly advocates for the slogan ‘Minimum Wage, Maximum Effort’. The hours are utterly impractical and unequivocally contribute to an unhealthy work - life balance. You either start at 6am or finish at 11pm. The pay is atrocious considering the roles and responsibilities expected of you. It raises the question, given the current economic climate and the ever rising cost of living , how do employees manage to feed their families and keep afloat ? Unsurprisingly, staff turnover is just one of the many prevalent long term flaws of this so called Irish company.

Pros

Long lunch breaks (unpaid of course), 10% staff discount (excluding food products of course)

Cons

Unacceptable wages, disgraceful hours, lack of support and communication from higher authority.

20 September 2022
Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price. We have noted your feedback and if you wish to discuss it further please email hrsupport@mrprice.ie.
Same location

Bad communication

Not enough communication between store Management and HR. Instead of working as a team, focusing on company progress and making it easier, they are arguing with each other. Not helping the Management team to progress as individuals.Easy to progress if you are good and you have a good Management team in-store. A good place to get experience. If you are lucky, you can meet a lot of very good people and enjoy time spend at work with them in-store.

Pros

Roster scheduled how you need if you have a good Manager

Cons

Salary, Head Office

28 June 2022
Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price. We have noted your feedback and if you wish to discuss further please email hrsupport@mrprice.ie.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr Price Branded Bargains. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement