Play YouTube video button

Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

View all Mr Price Branded Bargains reviews

experience
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  blanchardstown7 November 2019
It was a very useful experience, but the administrative instability that prevailed in Mr. Price shop had difficulties at work and also to the financial return was unsatisfactory but if you ask me I would say it was a nice and useful experience developed a lot of skills
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
8 November 2019

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review Mr Price. Your feedback has been noted and if you wish to discuss it further please email people@mrprice.ie.

Other Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Reviews

Bad experience
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Bunclody, County Wexford4 December 2019
No help from head office whatsoever, amount of stock that was send everyday was just rediculous considering the size of warehouse and budget given. Expecting miracles at no cost.
Much better jobs out there!
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 November 2019
Currently working at Mr.Price as a sales assistant and thinking of leaving the place.The pay is bad especially if your'e 16-19 years of age, you only earn between €6.86- €8.82 per hour. No Christmas bonuses , if your shift finishes at 22:00 and you leave the place 22:15 you are not paid for that extra time and there's no overtime for doing the night shift. The work required is fairly easy working on tills, packing out etc. but we're nearly always understaffed so getting things done is difficult. The only positive thing really are the other employees I work with - they are so lovely & helpful and you also get 10% staff discount- can you believe it a whole 10%. No employee satisfaction what so ever and there's constant maintenance issues.It's clear to see many of the staff including myself are unhappy here, unequivocally a major improvement is needed. If looking for a job make this your last option.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr Price Branded Bargains. Our community is ready to answer.