Play YouTube video button
Mr Price Branded Bargains
Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

Busy work environment

27 February 2017
I started working in the Ashbourne store of Mr. Price when it opened in October 2016. I really enjoy working at this store and have a great attitude towards my job and colleagues. My only criticism is the lack of hours available.
I have learned alot in the short period of time that the store is open for example merchandising which i find challenging but enjoyable.
Pros
Location and great collegues
Cons
Lack of hours
11 August 2019
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Ashbourne, County Meath
I am very thankful to work in a company like Mr. Price. The job itself is easy, I got my english improved considerably. I am glad to part of the team because of the manager of our store who make things to work.

The salary though is not really great, there is always a chance to grow professionally but the company doesn't give its interest to keep and motivate the old workers to stay in the company.
16 July 2018
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) - Ashbourne, County Meath
Ive learned a lot in this organization, gained new skills, like communicating, working at the tills, dealing with cash and credit transactions, merchandising. Hardest part of the job was the under pressure to complete all the task by the time management. Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing co-workers and team working, communicating with customers.
18 October 2017
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Ashbourne, County Meath
I learned how to deal with customers, how to advise customers, got an insight and gained knowledge at what working takes and the commitment needed. I enjoyed my time working here.
Pros
Enjoyable
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr Price Branded Bargains. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9