Mr Price Branded Bargains
View all Mr Price Branded Bargains reviews

Mr Price Branded Bargains

Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

Absolute kip

Kip to work in management don't care about staff and is rarely in the shop, colleagues are all snakes and rats, toxic environment and pay is dreadful

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

19 August 2022
Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price. We have noted your feedback and if you wish to discuss further please email hrsupport@mrprice.ie.

Same role

Inflexible, hierarchal system

I consider this to have been tolerable as a summer job but could never see myself continuing in such a work environment overall. Minimum wage is offered for a highly demanding job and one hour of lunch is deducted from even that.
Same role

Minimum Wage, Maximum Effort!

Mr Price , a company which firmly advocates for the slogan ‘Minimum Wage, Maximum Effort’. The hours are utterly impractical and unequivocally contribute to an unhealthy work - life balance. You either start at 6am or finish at 11pm. The pay is atrocious considering the roles and responsibilities expected of you. It raises the question, given the current economic climate and the ever rising cost of living , how do employees manage to feed their families and keep afloat ? Unsurprisingly, staff turnover is just one of the many prevalent long term flaws of this so called Irish company.

Pros

Long lunch breaks (unpaid of course), 10% staff discount (excluding food products of course)

Cons

Unacceptable wages, disgraceful hours, lack of support and communication from higher authority.

20 September 2022
Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price. We have noted your feedback and if you wish to discuss it further please email hrsupport@mrprice.ie.
Same location

Love this place

Great place to work, lovely staff management great everyone gets along work not too hard but not easy kept busy, best place I’ve worked so far.

19 August 2022
Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price we are glad you are enjoying your time with the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr Price Branded Bargains. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Mr Price Branded Bargains with

• Mr Price Branded Bargains
  • Absolute kip
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?