Mr Price Branded Bargains
Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

Didn’t get paid

20 February 2020
I didn’t like working in mr price as I don’t like working in an inside environment and I didn’t get paid for it. I also felt that it was stressful and fast paced.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Cons
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
26 February 2020
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your time working in Mr.Price. f you wish to discuss any of your review further please email hrsupport@mrprice.ie
27 July 2019
Same role
Retail operative (Former Employee) - Dublin
early morning stacking shelves and making sure products are in order for customers. Organisational skills were gained as well as resourcefulness. Dull atmosphere yet great management.
16 July 2018
Same role
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) - Ashbourne, County Meath
Ive learned a lot in this organization, gained new skills, like communicating, working at the tills, dealing with cash and credit transactions, merchandising. Hardest part of the job was the under pressure to complete all the task by the time management. Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing co-workers and team working, communicating with customers.
24 November 2020
Manager (Former Employee) - Dundalk, County Louth
I was really starting to enjoy my time with Mr Price despite headoffice making life as difficult as pssible for me. But then I was struck down with Covid19. 2 weeks later I received an email saying my employment had been terminated, even though I had presented medical certs. Dont be decieved in the interview, its a horrible company to work for.
Pros
None in the end
Cons
Zero support from head office