Play YouTube video button

Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Review

View all Mr Price Branded Bargains reviews

Horrible place to work
Goods Inwards Manager (Former Employee) –  Sligo8 November 2018
I left mr price after 2 weeks, I was employed as goods in manager. There was absolutely no organisation, store room was too small and the company are too cheap to get insurance to instal a lift and use the floor upstairs, as a result 70 pallets were sitting outside the back of the shop everyday, stock was getting wet and destroyed, they had to be left on the shop floor every night and brought outside in the morning which took nearly two hours, what a joke of a place, management also speak to you like you’re a piece of dirt and they walk around with faces like slapped arses, they then wonder why they can’t hold onto staff, absolute joke shop. At the interview you get about 20-30 pages to fill out, there are questions about the condition of your mental health, since when can a business ask questions like that? Don’t go near it.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Early start, 6am

Other Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sligo16 January 2020
i enjoyed working, i would to work for Mr Price in the future. i made loads of friends working there. When i was working at Mr Price i learned how to operate the cash register, how to do the balloons.

The worst part is when the HQ people sent to much stock/pallets to the shop. The stock room in Sligo Mr Price is way to small.
Official response from Mr Price Branded Bargains
21 January 2020

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review Mr. Price and giving us your feedback on your time with the company.

productive
Babysitting Sometimes (Current Employee) –  County Galway16 January 2020
It was an alright shop but I was only there for work experience so I don't get paid it was very hard at the beginning of the year but I got the hang of it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mr Price Branded Bargains. Our community is ready to answer.