Mr Price Branded Bargains

Mr Price Branded Bargains Employee Reviews

Ireland56 reviews
The Hours In Job Are Terrible, People tell on each other to gain Benefits for themselves but will still smile and talk to you which sounds crazy, Manager Would come in drunk, No management whatsoever Store House is a Mess its Like Trying to find needle in a haystack
Pros
Cons
all of the above
29 July 2020
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our company. Your feedback has been noted and we will use it as a way to improve. Again thank you for reviewing your experience.
Mr.Price is the worst company that I had to delt with.It's hard labour,s*** money.Night shift for 9.80.What they are doing should be illegal.THE WORST
2 January 2020
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review Mr. Price. Your feedback has been noted and if you wish to discuss it further please email people@mrprice.ie.
I have learnt a lot so far in my time here. It is a great place to learn about retail as it is busy and fast paced. The team who I work with are great and each day is fun and new. There are people of all ages who I work alongside so I have learnt from different people. Any management I have met are all very friendly and welcoming. The pay is standard what you would expect in retail so I can’t complain.
14 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your time at Mr. Price.
I have learnt a lot working in Mr Price and everyday has something new. It is fast paced and always busy which makes the days go faster. I have met lots of new people and we all get on great. There is great opportunities to learn and go further, I know employees who have started as sales assistants and went on to be managers which is what you want to see.
2 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy working for Mr.Price.
Pay is terrible if you're 18 they'll pay you 7 something an hour. All the mr prices stock rooms are disgusting and full they get about 5 pallets of stock a day (monday-friday ) and you have to clear all of them. there is zero communication between store management and buying department. Key holders are basically mangers they get way to much responsibility. There is about 15 shops without a manger at the current moment because no one wants the jobs. its an okay job for sales assistants but for key holders its absolutely pointless.
2 January 2020
We are sorry to hear that you are not enjoying your experience working at Mr. Price. We would like to thank you for taking the time to review the company. Your feedback has been noted if you wish to discuss it further please email people@mrprice.ie.
i learned how to deal and interact with customers and how to work on tills. i also learned how to face off and stock shelves in mr.price branded bargains.
2 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price. We would like to wish you every success in the future.
No help from head office whatsoever, amount of stock that was send everyday was just rediculous considering the size of warehouse and budget given. Expecting miracles at no cost.
2 January 2020
As a company, we are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience while working with us. Your feedback has been noted if you wish to discuss it further please email people@mrprice.ie.
It was a very useful experience, but the administrative instability that prevailed in Mr. Price shop had difficulties at work and also to the financial return was unsatisfactory but if you ask me I would say it was a nice and useful experience developed a lot of skills
8 November 2019
We would like to thank you for taking the time to review Mr Price. Your feedback has been noted and if you wish to discuss it further please email people@mrprice.ie.
Currently working at Mr.Price as a sales assistant and thinking of leaving the place.The pay is bad especially if your'e 16-19 years of age, you only earn between €6.86- €8.82 per hour. No Christmas bonuses , if your shift finishes at 22:00 and you leave the place 22:15 you are not paid for that extra time and there's no overtime for doing the night shift. The work required is fairly easy working on tills, packing out etc. but we're nearly always understaffed so getting things done is difficult. The only positive thing really are the other employees I work with - they are so lovely & helpful and you also get 10% staff discount- can you believe it a whole 10%. No employee satisfaction what so ever and there's constant maintenance issues.It's clear to see many of the staff including myself are unhappy here, unequivocally a major improvement is needed. If looking for a job make this your last option.
14 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to review Mr.Price. We are sorry to hear that you are not enjoying your time working at Mr.Price. If you wish to discuss any of your feedback further please email people@mrprice.ie.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Mr Price Branded Bargains?
Very bad place to work Head office sleep all day they don't care about staff or management!!! The money is very bad for the work you have to do and they even expect more...
8 November 2019
As a company, we are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience while working with us. We would like to thank you for taking the time to review Mr Price. Your feedback has been noted if you wish to discuss it further please email people@mrprice.ie.
friendly and helpful staff, that are happy to help you out when you are new. Fast-paced and always something to do. Management were approachable and tried their best to be as accommodating as possible.
8 November 2019
This was unequivocally the WORST working environment I've ever experienced, and I was a store manager. I've never been issued demands to such extent that it completely consumed my life, and for what..25k? Quite honestly, this was the worst job I've ever had and I've never commented on a previous employer before but this one I couldn't pass up.
Avoid at all costs! You have been warned...
9 October 2019
As a company we are sorry to hear that you were not happy with the working environment while you were a member of the Mr.Price team. We appreciate your feedback it has been recorded and we will be sure to address any area possible. If you would like to further discuss the issues raised please do not hesitate to contact us at people@mrprice.ie.
Absolutely abhorrent place to work
Vile little witches in their head office

Disgusting treatment of staff , no care or attention given to employees. I wish someone had advised me of this before making a big mistake working for these cretins. Do yourself a favor and go anywhere else bar here.
9 October 2019
As a company, we are sorry to hear that you were not happy whilst you were a member of the Mr.Price team. We appreciate your feedback it has been recorded and we will be sure to address any area possible. If you would like to further discuss the issues raised please do not hesitate to contact us at people@mrprice.ie.
Really enjoyed working at Mr.Price over the course of 4 years the company is still growing so there is a lot of room to move up and progress within the company.

If you work hard you will be recognised.
Pros
Team, Flexible Working Hours, Work Life Balance, Culture
Cons
Overall a very enjoyable place to work. Each day i was given a number of tasks which i had to have completed by the days end. I feel i learned a lot about the retail industry from my time working in mr price.
14 January 2020
I am very thankful to work in a company like Mr. Price. The job itself is easy, I got my english improved considerably. I am glad to part of the team because of the manager of our store who make things to work.

The salary though is not really great, there is always a chance to grow professionally but the company doesn't give its interest to keep and motivate the old workers to stay in the company.
early morning stacking shelves and making sure products are in order for customers. Organisational skills were gained as well as resourcefulness. Dull atmosphere yet great management.
Nothing good to say. Headoffice (headquarters, as they call themselves) need a wake up call. Overstocks, out of date stock arriving, buyers have an atittude, support structures non existant, like to think they have structures but in reality there is just paperwork to cover themselves.
Cons
Terrible place to work for management would find anything to pick on staff about! Anything that goes wrong higher management luks to blame someone and never took resonbility! Started as a sales assitant and moved to keyholder for a whole extra 50 cent a hour which is not worth it , as a keyholder you have to go over in the middle of the night if the alarm goes off which i done twice and get no extra money for it! Even though other members of management was closer! The list literally goes on would recommend stayin away from this place at all costs!!! Some stores give their employees discount on all departments but the sligo one changed that because they felt like it. Ran by donkeys
Pros
None at all
Cons
Management, pay, the job itself
Do not work here, staff treated like slaves, horrible managers and head office, hours are bleeding terrible, pay is ridiculous for the work you do. Place is a bleeding mess.
Cons
Enjoyable work however I was employed below minimum wage which really made me suffer throughout the week. Great experience and learned various new skills here. It's a shame about the pay though.
Pros
Enjoyed
Cons
Bad pay