MSD Pay & benefits reviews

Ireland18 reviews
My time at MSD was a pleasure. They are a very well developed company who while expecting a lot from their employees, reward them well. The management are very helpful, especially to interns and new staff.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
I knew I did not have the skill set for the job, was employed by them- tedious with full medical. The culture was to American for me, the Management were some, not nice at all. Salary was not an issue.
Changing people's lives is very rewarding. MSD is a great company to work for, however, salary and career progression is limited and frustrating.

Pay and benefits are good, work life balance is good.
Pros
Salary and Benefits and working for a great company which makes people's lives better
Cons
career progression is limited and salary increases too
Great working conditions ,nice people to work with.Good team working .Great courses put on for you to further you career, Health insurance included,good canteen.
Pros
Gr
It's a great company, with very good benefits, fantastic sites and locations made for its employees, flexible and compromised with health.
I've made some really good friends, specially in Ireland.

I've learned every day something new - work and life lessons; they, my colleagues, are the ones that make this company special and what it is.

I've grown personally and professionally, what else can you say?
Pros
Carreer opportunities
Cons
Work externalization
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at MSD?