Musgrave

Musgrave Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Staff very nice but management were terrible
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 December 2019
Rude management terrible to work with
Staff nice enough
Managers in ballymun shop absolute horrible to work with
Keep putting you on different jobs when you were just getting used to one area they moved you
Then after the 6 weeks review they tell you your not working well as part of a team !!!!
Not worth it
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Dublin4 December 2019
I joined in early summer hoping it would be a great job. I soon realised that it isn't and I didn t receive my training within the time period and was made work on the floor before I was trained. The management are useless and they don't care about the floor staff. The only good thing about it is that it's good for a cv and the subsidised dinners
Workplace culture
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Kilcock, County Kildare28 November 2019
Heavy work pays too little.
Contempt of employees by line managers and depot managers.
All trainings are equally paid and the obligations towards work are higher
Perfect
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Kilcock, County Kildare27 October 2019
I love working with people.It's so challenging every single day.Musgrave is ideal company for people who love dynamics and movement.Managment is filled with experts and people who love their job.It's good to feel safe in leadership of professionals.
Save yourself
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin22 October 2019
Nothing good to say.SERIOUSLY.the canteen is good with subsidised dinners and the canteen staff are very nice but that would be all i have to say thats giod about this so called family orientated family business
Not the best environment
Chilled warehouse operative (Current Employee) –  Cork15 November 2018
Where to start

3/4 different types of contract in there

Sundays are part of your working week for Flat rate

You will work hard for your wages in here with so many managers and so many old contract lads doing what they want
Pros
warm fleece
Cons
6am starts on Sundays!!!!!
They just can't keep the staff
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Tramore road cork23 September 2018
The management are so bad that the staff have enough. It a revolving door at Musgrave. Getting paid 10.65 while people who do the same job as you getting 27 euro per hour. Getting text at 3.30 every day to tell you what you working the next day. The can't keep the staff so now the management are fly Croatians over to work here. They pay for their flights and accommodation and give them jobs. Yet they treat there own staff like crazy.
Pros
Cons
Work every Sunday
Musgrave is one bad bad company
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Cork29 August 2018
What can I say about this company. Employees are treated with no respect. Manager treat you like a dog. It's a joke. Better of on the dole. Manager just complain and staff are same. You be depressed of your head from this place.
Pros
Absolutely None
Cons
Working here
What a joke of a company
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Tramore road cork21 August 2018
I currently work in tramore road in the chill warehouse. This place is one joke of a company. Most of the night Line managers would spend the night in the office, most often asleep. When they get the strengh to get up they treat your like a child. Getting paid 10.65 an hour while people who also do the same job get paid 27 euro an hour. You be better off working in a sweat shop. It would be more fun
Pros
Getting sacked or suspended with full pay
Cons
The management and staff
Good place for a start in Ireland
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Kilcock, County Kildare2 March 2018
BSI killing all motivation to work.
menagment dont care about employees , just about numbers of efectivenes
They need to learn a rule. WHEN YOUR EMPLOYEE ARE SATISFIED , THEY START TO CARE ABOUT BUISNESS MORE THAN YOU.
Fun place
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Kilcock, County Kildar15 January 2018
It was good experience. I'm foreigner in Ireland and that company first give me a job opportunitie. Job atmosphere was good. Line menagers are helpful and patient
It isn't best place to work...
Warehouse Operative (Current Employee) –  Boycetown, County Kildare25 September 2017
At first I was impressed with size of the warehouse. Deeper in the forest worst it gets. After initial training you will get your life getting worst and worst and depression will grow bigger. Conditions of work aren't best. You are just a number on employees list and this is how they will treat you. Some days you think it isn't that bad and than "bang", they coming with better back breaking ideas.
If you need to have a job you will stay but if you have choice I would strongly recommend to stay the feck away. They promising a lot but it all ends with promises.
You will see people coming and going on weekly basis. Only the guys with old contracts aren't looking for new job because they are on much better terms (it doesn't mean that they are happy with company).
Pros
Some (yet very limited) training, great bunch of weirdos to work with.
Cons
Lies on top of lies, hard work with back breaking picks, meetings filled more promises that nobody believes in
great place to learn and get the best of training
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Ballymount, County Dublin31 May 2017
my typical day would be picking and packing orders to the best of my ability also i would be involved in deliveries in and out which would involve me driving a forklift also i would be involved in stacking the pallets and keeping the work environment clean and tidy.
Pros
great training
Cons
long hours and weekend work
produvtive
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Cork22 February 2017
Through working with personnel that have worked there for years I gained knowledge and new experiences to help me in future positions, and was then able to pass on this knowledge to newer members of staff on their arrival to the company. Made a lot of life long friends.
Light work and comfortable environment
Warehouse operative (Current Employee) –  Lucan, County Dublin3 February 2017
It is a serious environmental
Dealing with provisions
Easy work in theory but a lot harder in person
Being a warehouse operative is a lot of work with less perks
Not enough holidays
Standard rate for overtime
Pros
Free tea and soup
Cons
Cold warehouse
picking the hardest part
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 January 2017
I have worked with many kinds of people and I found it easy to communicate and co-operate with them. I am very familiar with working to tight deadlines in my previous roles that was a key demand.
bad work place
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin9 January 2017
Unorganized. Only statistic are important, not workers. If you have stats you are good worker, if no you are not. If you see something broken or that is not made correct and you fix or report you will lose time and managers will pressure you about your stats. And stats are unrealistic, nobody can achieve them if he follows health and safety procedure. It is very sad place to work and going there is painful for mental health.
Pros
it pays
Cons
bad managers, bad working atmosphere, workers are just numbers
Friendly, Fast paced and productive warehouse.
Warehouse Assistant, Voice Picker (Former Employee) –  Kilcock, County Kildare3 March 2016
You would start your day off grabbing a long legger from the long legger bay when you walk into the warehouse, and go to despatch to get your voice headset to start picking. I learned that to be a good member of any team in a warehouse you have to be fast paced and concentrated on the task at hand. The people in musgraves were friendly and welcoming. The hardest part of the job was keeping your Bsi up that's very tricky but you get the hang of it pretty quickly it just takes time. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that after your shift everyday you always put 100% effort in and are satisfied with your effort.
Pros
Good Pay
good working place
worker in warehouse (Current Employee) –  Kilcock23 February 2016
Good working place with very good managment, hard job and small salery are problem. Good learning sheme for new workers.
Pros
good team
Cons
small salery
Friendly environment
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee) –  Kildare21 February 2016
Very good place to work, friendly environment, positive people.
I have gain a lot of experience with collecting the order, stuck ordering, forklift driving.