Musgrave

Musgrave Employee Review

Fun but self-esteem destroying
General Operative (Former Employee) –  Limerick9 November 2018
When I started at the limerick branch I was optimistic about my job and that I was in safe hands as long as I did what was required. I then began to realise that I had to find out myself how to do certain tasks because of little training. People that have been there 20+ years looked drained and complain to the younger guys telling them they should get out of here which will have a huge negative effect on you.

The management just focus on meeting targets in the budget so that they gain in the form of bonuses even though the other staff suffer immensely and do the work of two people for minimum wage. For weeks and up to recently wages are not paid correctly. Did not recieve the correct holiday leave as I "owed them hours" whatever that means. Gradually lost my trust with the company. Worked there 3 years and still part-time with hours going down to 12 some weeks.

If you want a good career and a happy life DO NOT work for this company, unless you want physical health problems as well as self esteem problems. Other than that i got on well with most of my co-workers.
Pros
Management and Directors have nice cars.
Cons
Over worked. Really low pay.

Other Musgrave Employee Reviews

Hardworking, old fashioned system
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee) –  Kilcock, County Kildare9 March 2020
Hardworking environment with loads of different people and characters.
Possibilities of improving skills with many different trainings such as forklift
training, long lagger training, short lagger training and so on.
Good place to work but no opportunities for advancements in career
General operative (Current Employee) –  Ballymun, County Dublin26 February 2020
General good place to work short term, no advancements in career, staff are friendly, senior management are ok but no always helpful if u have to have a talk with especially if it's personal issues.