My Homecare Angels

My Homecare Angels Employee Reviews

Ireland8 reviews
Iv working in Homecare for over 10 years, the support from management is exceptional. Really feel like part of a team, excellent training opportunities. An excellent place to work, everyone works as a team
I have worked as a healthcare assistant for over 10 years, in my short space of time with my homecare angels I have gained a wealth of knowledge. Management are always there, laugh a smile and explain things instead of giving orders. Great team spirit, managers include carers in care plans listening to our ideas and explaining how they do things. Encouraging us to progress profressprogress!you’re pro for but if you want to
love working for here. really look after there staff/clients and management are great also nothing I'd was ever an issue. I would highly recommend them to work for or for familys to use there services for there loved ones.
Never any issues, happily never have any issues so I can enjoy a typical day. This isnt something I get a lot in this line of work so its a nice change. Would recommend!
Care Manager is lovely & will honestly do anything he can to help you. Equally any client's I have helped have been so appreciative of the support. Truly rewarding work!
I love the variety my job offers as no 2 days are the same. I love meeting new customers & carers. I work closely with my colleagues in my team & across the company & everyone works really hard to find solutions for our customers & carers. Management is very friendly.
I enjoy my job so much. Going to work every day is such a treat. The management is warm and friendly and it just like a big family. Always so well looked after with great pay and great benefits. I would highly recommend.
Pros
Great benefits
I didn't know much when applying but this is a nice family business where you know everyone from your care manager to the ceo. Nice to see in my industry as to many times i've felt like just another number, but not here!
Pros
Family business, training, Nice culture
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at My Homecare Angels?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at My Homecare Angels. Our community is ready to answer.
4.9