Nando's

Clear
3.4Pay & benefits

Found 17 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,183 reviews

Good for a first job

This is a good job to get you through while studying, other than that, the pay is average, the management isn’t fantastic, so I would suggest doing something better with your time and skills.

Great Pay and great team

The pay was high for my area, a little above average which also includes staff meals. The crew was also great as they were helpful during the training, the store manager was patient and will help you with anything

Pros

Free meals

Cons

limited working hours (part time)

fun place to work

it was a pretty good place for someone who want to work as part timer or for who are on sem break or even after SPM. I honestly grateful to have such co workers who are not toxic but maybe a few people are. The benefits worked here were that you'll get staff meal and ur you'll get ur salary on time. As for the workload, i would say it was heavy for the first 1-2 weeks but after u get used to it i think you will be ok.

Relentless workload.

Ever since COVID it's relentlessly busy, money is ok but after a year you are physically destroyed. Some managers are nice but ultimately profit comes before the wellbeing of the staff.

Pros

free food, nice staff

Cons

Insanely busy every day

Official response from Nando's

28 January 2022
Hey, many thanks for your review. We'd like to look into your feedback further - can you please drop us an email to HRsupport@nandos.co.uk with more detail so we can look into it and get back to you?

It was fantastic working with a team I can rely on always

Everyone covers someone's job when if needed. Busy hour's really stressful but can manage just do the proper procedure of the work thats been expected

Pros

Discount on meals

Cons

hours

stressful

lots of pressure and responsibility boring at times, its a good job other than having to do closes on bad days you can be there till 2am that's the one big downfall and closing requires a lot of hard scrubbing for grills

good place for fun

work like a family member. more activities at nandos. the most enjoyable part time job. juicy for chicken so yummy. have annual leave also staff meal.

Productive, hygienate, fun

Good environment Friendly manager Benefits there Productive Fun Provide staff meal Part time work Learn new thing Learn the SOP Learn how to interact with the customer

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Healthcare

Amazing workplace

Friendly and safe work environment, flexible hours and good weekly pay. Highly Recommend.

Good surrounding

Have a quality workers and management, also have a good walfare for worker. They also provide a effective training for all the workers and also give an opportunity for all the workers to have a good knowlegde

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Lack of staff

pressurised but friendly environment

There were long and busy hours, but I learnt how to work in a pressurized environment. In addition to learning how to handle food and to clean the workstation properly.

Productive and fun workplace

*working day is 6 days a week *working here teach me about teamwork *the management are good and systematic *you are provided with work uniform *get a good meal

Pros

Free meal

Cons

Long working time

Good hours, underpaid

My experience with the store i worked at was bad underpaid and manager was always out somewhere or on computer. good staff but would not work there again!!

nice workplace

nandos is very good comapny..we can gain lots of experience from there..people from all over the world work here like as family...management team is superb...

Pros

lunch free

Cons

10 hours

Production and fun

The nandos is good to start your future in restuarant staff. The owner are good and freindly to all employees. And we have 13 month pay bonus ever december.

Pros

Free accomdation free transportation free food on duty

kitchen crew

working in the kitchen cutting vegetable know food handling procedure storage procedure cleaning procedure good place for work salary in time no overtime

productive and fun workplace

Nandos was a good place to work it is my first job in Australia and i have learned so many things regarding kitchen work, customer services and i find good supporting staff who trained me very well there. i am looking forward for some other places for work so that i can gain good knowledge and use it in my future.

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short breaks, short shifts.