National Organic Products Ltd. (Bunalun Organic)
National Organic Products Ltd. (Bunalun Organic) Employee Review

Will be ok for people who let to be treated badly.

15 May 2020
At beginning of my work with National Organics, was ok, first 3 weeks, I told it's a brilliant job, as hgv driver, delivering products to dunnes stores, then the fun began, wen you never been asked, can you do it, just loading your truck, and of you go, o yes, you have to load the truck your self,if you go for driving job, have in minde, your opinion last in this job, I personally find this job extremely stressful.
8 July 2020
Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Bray, County Wicklow
Loved the atmosphere and I worked alongside a good team of people. the management were flexible, co-operative and friendly. The role was very energetic, lots to do and I certainly was never bored! Really enjoyed my time here.
30 September 2019
Administrator (Current Employee) - Bray, County Wicklow
I'm with the company nearly 20 years and I have to say I actually love 'coming to work' a lot of my friends dread Monday mornings but I look forward to it. I have some really good colleagues in Admin and in the Sales dept and what we support each other in what can often be a very busy environment. I notice over the years that especially with the sales team that some people jump from job to job but I just dont get that , if you stay loyal and work hard, you reap the benefits.. Would recommend the team and mgmt at NOPL and look forward to the years ahead. PS: love the Bunalun Organic food which is also a plus as staff discount is also available for the products..
26 September 2019
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) - Bray, County Wicklow
I have been working at NOP/Bunalun Organic for over 5 years now and really enjoy the job. It is a fast-paced office with many exciting projects on the go. There is great camaraderie in the our bright modern office and lots of interaction between departments. An added bonus' is tasting lots of different organic food!