National Transport Authority

National Transport Authority Employee Reviews

Ireland5 reviews
Very good employer. Although salary could be higher to relate to cost living in Ireland .no perks or bonus or travel concessions .no parking either at city centre office
Pros
Good company
Cons
No perks or bonus
Very much focused on team members and collaboration. More who that what you know. Their way is the only way. Set format to PMO. No flexibility in approach
Good Environment to work in.
Low Pay, not great benifits.

Some Rude management but most of the management are very pleasant.

Not much room to progress through this company.
I worked within the Nation Transport Authority for work experience. I was tasked with work to due at the beginning of my time spent there, and had completed it by the time I had left 4 weeks later. Everyone was very friendly, I had the pleasure of meeting with the CEO and other Head of Finance as well as others, and they were all very helpful. Overall a wonderful place to work with and I gained Loads of experience in my short time.
Pros
Great experience
I onyl worked there for a short amount of time, but I really enjoyed the group dynamic there. As an intern, I felt confident asking questions and taking initiatives for the team.

The hardest part was writing an E-zine, because it had to be a mix between creativity (to capture the reader's attention) and thoroughness. But thanks to the advice I was provided with and my own sense of balance, I managed to write it.

The most enjoyable part was preparing the gift for the winners of a contest that was being held at the time. While I mostly did that by myself, I was enjoyable to have some of my coworkers participate as well. We were able to talk about many things (including the job) and it made me feel as a part of the team.

I also liked organizing and managging the stocks as well. It was quite physical, but it was a nice break from staring at the computer and it helped me organize my thoughts to later come back to the E-zine !