Navan Hire & Hardware

Navan Hire & Hardware Employee Reviews

Ireland8 reviews

best supply of hardware

There is an abundance of hardware available. There is a wide range of construction equipment and tools. Staff that is both efficient and courteous. There is plenty of free parking available. The location is excellent, just outside of town.

Pros

Good Salary

Cons

No issue

Good company, good pay poor management

Good company with good variety of machines and a good wage but management can be rude and doesn’t have much respect for staff and doesn’t listen to them. Would not recommend.

Pros

Staff discount in store.

Cons

Management.

Very Friendly staff

Navan hire Provided the best customer service and friendly staff . They are very knowledgeable about their products, and adapts to customer needs. Definitely Recommended...!!!!!

Pros

Good Services

Best experience

I had a Amazing Experience with Navan Hire. They are very professional. Working environment is very good. Staff is also friendly and supportive. Highly recommended..!!

Pros

good services

Cons

I have no complaints with this company

best supplier of hardware

Navan Hire & Hardware is the best supplier of hardware I have ever seen. They supply all kinds of building types of equipment. I like the Navan Hire & Hardware because the staff they are working with are also amicable. I am thrilled with the service of Navan Hire & Hardware. I highly recommend it!

Pros

good salary

Cons

no complaints

Amazing customer services

Navan hire Provided the customer service. They are very knowledgeable about their products, and adapts to customer needs. Definitely Recommended...!!!!!

Pros

Amazing Services

Cons

No Complaints with this company

Great supply of hardware.

Great supply of hardware. All sorts of building equipment and tools. Efficient staff and very friendly. Plenty of free parking. ideally placed just outside town.

Pros

Good Services

Cons

Long Hours

Very Friendly Staff

I have visited this store several times and have always been happy with how the staff treats customers. The person behind the counter today went above and above to assist me with my transaction. He was brilliant in determining what best I needed for my house project.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Navan Hire & Hardware. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement