New Look
Coronavirus update
Information from New Look:

New Look Employee Reviews in Arklow, County Wicklow

Arklow, County Wicklow2 reviews
an average day in Lifestyle Sports included opening the store in the mornings, processing deliveries, keeping shop floor up to standards and shoppable, dealing with customer queries and complaints as well as till work!
Typically, stock is priced, organised/ 'blocked' into sections of colour, style and size around the shop. One section per person/ group for however long assigned. As well as carrying out a task given, you are helping customers along the way with any queries they may have, being pleasant and greeting as many people as possible. Tidying up surrounding areas for any spillages or dangerous items. I learned how to be more customer - friendly in situations, how to think on my feet. pricing items, checking the cash registers in the morning and the evening for the correct amount. Counting and recording moneys and vouchers for each till. My co-workers were lovely, as well as the management. They were assertive in what they wanted done as well as being welcoming and friendly. The hardest part of the job for me was to adjust to long hours of standing and being energetic as well as helping every customer with their particular needs. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that you made someone smile or that you have helped make someone's day easier however possible (and of course the pay check at the end!)
Pros
50% discount
Cons
few / short breaks