New Look
Coronavirus update
Information from New Look:

New Look Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin15 reviews
good place to work, if looking part-time or a student etc, not good if wanting full time as its not available and will only work 4/5 days at 4/6hr shifts max. Unrealistic targets to meet by head office. Can grow easily within, only if you are fully flexible but. 50% discount for yourself and "1" other person. 25% family/friends vouchers available.
Pros
Room to grow if fully flexible. 50% discount for you and "1" other.
Cons
4hr shifts........ 6 at most.
I worked in New Look at Christmas and even during the stressful period of hustle and bustle. The workers were fun to work with, always keeping a positibe attitude and trying to reach their usual goals even when its harder to do during a busy period.
Treated very nicely. Nice company to work for. I worked in the shoe department, where i sorted the shoes in the right areas and took in the stock and put it on the shelves.
Pros
50% off discount
Cons
salary
i used to love working in this shop, made so many friends and learned so much. However, since the company was bought and the hours were cut across the board it is a horrible place to work. Understaffed, overtasked and underpaid for the level of stress and harshness of some members of management. the lack of security within my shop means we the assistants have to follow and stop shoplifters whom often threaten and intimidate us. would not recommend anyone to work here unless the CEO's stop being so money hungry and actually give us some hours so we can run the shop in a way that makes sense!
Pros
50% off clothing
Cons
long shifts, horrible management, overworked, underpaid
New look is a good place to work in but it can be very stressful when they don't have enough staff In , understaff is a big problem with new look it can be very stressful but I've always just got on with my work and tried my hardest
Pros
Getting discounts
Cons
Not having enough staff in
its one of the best retail shop to work in so buzz go laugh good hours to work around your life and and full of sound people plus 50% off your cloths
Good place to work with decent management at most times. Could do with better communications with head office in regards to payroll,holiday etc. Other than that decent enough,the staff make a great environment to work in.
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Varied hours
An enjoyable, organised work place.
Flexibility to participate in other areas of the work place and take on longer hours on occasion.

Team work with fellow colleagues was well orchestrated to maintain a strong staff bond.
i really enjoyed working with new look and got so much experience with the staff it was a fun work place and the staff where lovely bubbly staff
Pros
50% off all clothing
Cons
long hours as i cashed up at night
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at New Look?
it was enjoyable because the staff are close and very friendly towards each other and all help each other caring out tasks
I'm just doing work experience here, it is a nice place the people are helpful and friendly and i'm learning a lot.
every Wednesday mornings i got to work around 11:30 a.m and i finish at 7:30 p.m....the days of working there are gone i aint glad though! but its all over.. i very much enjoyed working and there i got to know alot of people, some people i knew worked there and it was a great way of meeting new people and listen to there side the stories about Miley Cyrus haha. my manager was very occupied but easy to get along with, shes very nice and sweet and makes sure thongs are done on the exact time haha do miss her alot, the way she used to shout at one of my co workers name across the shop and the way she always called me dervla hahah...the hardest part of the job was helping people find what they needed..i mean.. i wasn't used to the shop till last month ahaha...but it was pretty hard and embarrasing. the most enjoyable part of the job was trying on clothes for the costumers and modelling em' it was really fun and reallt funny because some other outfits were goofy and weird and it did make the costumers laugh alot but other than that the job was really fun and enjoyable ha!
Pros
Free accessories and eye make up such as mascara etc
Cons
The discount is great and most of the staff are lovely however the work hours aren't distributed fairly
Pros
staff discount
Cons
unfair hours
working on tills searving customers
improved on communication skills

The management where great as where my co-workers
Pros
discounted lunch
Cons
This was a great place to work i loved ever minute of it and would love a job in fashion retail partime.
Pros
great people to work with